At Clearvision, we are committed to the continuous improvement in health & safety by establishing safe methods & practices, complying will all legislative requirements, codes of practice & safe operating procedures that are relevant to our workplace.
It is our policy to conduct our business at all times without risk to our employees & to the public. We acknowledge our ongoing commitment to and responsibility to maintain the highest possible health and safety standards. The safety, occupational health of our employees and the public is prime concern to the Clearvision team.
- Safety – We believe Safety must be at the forefront of all our decision making. Our vision is to have zero harm.
- Teamwork – We believe teamwork empowers our individual strengths. Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
- Integrity – We believe integrity is at the heart of our individual and company actions. Doing the right things even when no one is watching
- Respect – We believe respect to each other will guide us in all our decisions. We give respect to get respect.
- Honesty -We believe honesty in an integral part of our working relationship. Being truthful to others, being truthful to yourself and being someone others can trust
Every employee is expected to share in the commitment to this policy. We encourage all employees to take responsibility for their own safety and that of others while at work and to proactively involve themselves in the health and safety processes.
Site supervisors are responsible for safety in their areas of supervision also in the same way that they are responsible for quality, efficiency, delivery and safety will take precedence over short cuts, or complacency, at all times.
Health and Safety Memberships
At Clearvision we take health and safety seriously, which is why we have memberships and use services such as Site Safe and Safe365. These courses help train our employees to be health and safety experts so that we can deliver the best and safest services for our customers.
By being using these services, our employees also gain health and safety certification through site safe to make sure that we are recognized as a high quality health and safety company